Terms and Conditions
Last Updated 9/27/2022
Please read the terms and conditions fully and carefully on this page (www.steelmacewarrior.com/terms-and-conditions) before using www.steelmacwarrior.com and the services, features, content, or applications offered by Steel Mace Warrior (“Steel Mace Warrior”, “Steel Mace Warrior Academy”, “SMW”, “SMWA”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”). These Terms and Conditions set forth the legally binding Terms and Conditions for your use of the site and services.
By purchasing Steel Mace Warrior Digital Products, which include Certifications, Online Courses, Programs and subscription Based Memberships, you certify that you have read, understood, and accepted the Legal Policies, Copyright & Trademark Rights, Liability Waiver, and Health Disclaimer published below:
1. Digital Product Refund Policy: Programs and Subscription Based Memberships found on the Steel Mace Warrior Website and its subdomains are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Subscription based memberships must be canceled at least 3 days before the payment is due. You can cancel your membership by visiting your account / billing page found within the membership site. If for any reason you have trouble canceling the subscription on your own please contact email@example.com at least 3 days before the payment is due. You will have to provide your full name and email associated with the account for us to cancel it for you. Any payments that were processed due to not meeting your cancellation date will not be refunded back to you. Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable. It is advised to set a reminder for your subscription since we do not send out email reminders.
Online Courses and Certifications are non-refundable and non-transferable once you have registered as a user on our site. If you have not registered on the site you can request a refund within 7 days of purchase by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our form on our contact page. Make sure to provide your full name and the email associated with your certification or online course purchase.
Please note that your bank may require additional days to process and post the transaction to your account once we’ve initiated a refund on our end. Refunds can take up to 21 days but in most cases within 3-7 days.
2. Personal Usage Policy: Purchases are for personal use only. By placing your order for a Digital Product or enrolling into any of the Steel Mace Warrior Academy Courses or Certifications, you certify that you are using it for personal use only and not for resale. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than purposes of personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right. Steel Mace Warrior has the right to refuse or revoke orders and certifications at any time without notice and pursue legal action if we feel this policy has been violated.
3. Copyright & Trademark Rights: Steel Mace Warrior reserves all rights under copyright, trademark and other applicable law to the content found on the Steel Mace Warrior website and the trademarks and service marks of Steel Mace Warrior on this website. All content included on this Site, including but not limited to course/certification content, text, graphics, photographs, logos, and apps/software, and all derivative rights thereof is the property of Steel Mace Warrior or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. Trademarks owned by Steel Mace Warrior include: Steel Mace Warrior & Steel Mace Warrior Academy.
4. Availability of Content: SMW does not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms and Conditions, or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
5. Limitation of Liability: In no event will Steel Mace Warrior be liable to you or any third party for any claims for personal injury or damage resulting from or related to the actions of anyone who has received or employed someone who has received any Steel Mace Warrior or Steel Mace Warrior Academy certificate. Nor will Steel Mace Warrior or its affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any claims for loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, lost business, lost data, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other damages or losses, whether these be direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device as a result of your use of the Site. Further, neither Steel Mace Warrior or Steel Mace Warrior Academy nor its affiliates shall have any liability arising from your reliance upon the information provided on the Site. Any reliance upon any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site is at your sole risk. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Steel Mace Warrior.
6. Health Disclaimer: You should always consult your physician or general practitioner before beginning a new fitness program or system. You should not rely on the information found on steelmacewarrior.com as a substitute or replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If at any time you have any concerns or troubles with your health, you should always consult a health-care professional. The use of information provided through steel mace warrior services and products is solely at your own risk and SMW is not responsible.
You should not engage in any steel mace warrior exercise/ movement programs, online courses, certifications, or memberships if your physician or medical professional has advised you not to. You should stop using SMW immediately if you experience the following symptoms: dizziness, shortness of breath, fainting, fatigue, overheating, or chest pain.
7. User Accounts: When You create an account with SMW, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our services.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
8. Physical Product Returns and Refunds: For any products purchased from the SMW Store, returns and refund inquiries should be sent directly to our merchandiser since we do not handle physical products in-house. You can get in contact by clicking here and if you want to learn more about their return and refunds policy you can check it out by clicking here.
9. Links to Other Websites: Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Steel Mace Warrior.
Steel Mace Warrior has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that SMW shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
SMW strongly advises you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you may visit after leaving our website.